DisplayRite > Jumbo Bins
Our Jumbo Bins are a more reliable, sustainable and profitable plastic alternative to the wooden bin traditionally used in the agricultural industry and is considered by many to be the best quality bulk bin in the world, available at the lowest possible cost.
It was introduced in North America and Australia 20 years ago and has been in great demand ever since, particularly in the fruit industries of those regions, where it has become virtually the only bin used.
|Code||Description||External Dimensions||Internal depth||Capacity||Weight|
|JB1000||2 Way Jumbo Bin - Vented 748H||1276Lx1076Wx748H||37Kgs|
|JB2000||2 Way Jumbo Bin - Solid 748H||39Kgs|
|JB1001||4 Way Jumbo Bin - Vented 748H||37Kgs|
|JB2001||4 Way Jumbo Bin - Solid 748H||39Kgs|
|JB5281||Shallow 4 Way Jumbo Bin - Vented 528H||28Kgs|
|JB5282||Shallow 4 Way Jumbo Bin - Solid 528H||29Kgs|
|JB1210||1210 2 Way Jumbo Bin - Vented 770H||31Kgs|
|JB2210||1210 2 Way Jumbo Bin - Solid 770H||33Kgs|
|JBLID||Jumbo Bin Lids (non stackable)||6,75Kgs|
|JBLID1210||1210 Jumbo Bin Lids (non stackable)|
Features & Benefits of Jumbo Bins:
- Smooth interior surfaces reduce waste and downgrades
- Superior inbuilt ventilation reduces cooling time and saves energy
- Clean, non-porous surfaces
- Eliminates HACCP problems associated with wood
- Weighs 45% less that wooden bins for quicker, safer handling and stacking
- Positive interlocking foot design for quicker, safer handling and stacking
- Can be stacked up to eight units high
- Compatible with most bin handling equipment
- One-piece moulding elimmates maintenance
- Low cost
Technical Specifications of Jumbo Bins:
- Moulding: High pressure injection moulding.
- Material: Fully recyclable, UV-stabilised, impact modified polypropylene.
- Container Contructions: Double walled corner and centre posts. Two labl holders and two hand holds for lifting.
- Foot design: Positive interlocking with two feet.
Stacking Jumbo Bins:
- 4700kg on level ground in cold storage.
- 3800kg on level ground in temperatures less than 35 degree C, for less than one month.
- 3400kg on level ground at temperatures less than 30 degree C, for more than one month.