Static Pallet Racking
Adjustable pallet racking is one of the most widely used types of pallet racking in South Africa thanks to its versatility & cost efficiency.
It boasts a very low cost per pallet stored compared to other types of high density storage systems.
- For all Warehouses and Distribution Centres. High rise racking with 100% selectivity
- Adjustable pallet racking can be easily adjusted or relocated making it an extremely flexible system.
- Verstile and cost efficient, static pallet racking will keep your product safe while still being easily accessible.
- Static pallet racking allows for storage of up to 11m in height, maximising the use of available space.
- They also make it possible to implement FIFO (First in First out) or LIFO (Last in, First out) operations.
- Static pallet racking can be used for light to extra heavy duty storage and can be used with pallets, timber decks, steel decks or steel stillages.
- A vast variety of beam and frame sizes are available, each graded to your specific requirements.
- Beam levels can be easily adjusted to suit your specific pallet height.
- Safety accessories include Upright and Row End Protectors, which ensure additional protection and safety.
The Static Pallet System
- Total Space Utilisation – 60%
- Random Access
- Selectivity – Random Access, High Volume
- Space vs. Economy – Good
- Maintenance Costs – Low
- Direct Access to Goods – 100%
- System Finish – Powder Coated or Pre-Galvanised
Frames are manufactured in :
- Light Duty
- Standard Duty
- Medium Duty
- Heavy Duty
- The most common Beam used to carry 2 x standard 1000Kg pallets (1200 x 1000mm) is the 95mm Box Beam – length 2743mm
- Max load 2044Kgs/pair of beams.
We also supply light duty 75mm Box Beams for lighter racking applications, all the way up to 155mm Box Beams for extra heavy duty racking, depending on your specific pallet weight & requirements.